Thursday 8 April 2010

Google Documents

I haven't used Google Documents before, but several people that I have been talking to recently who are not doing the 23 Things programme have been extolling its virtues, so here we go. I found this really simple and easy to use, and was interested in the other options, such as spreadsheets etc. As we are busy here and I am pushed for time, I didn't do the additional extras on most of the Things, although someone showed me last month how easy the quizzes were to create, and this is another facility which I think is excellent. The fact that it is easy to access is great, especially if you don't have access to Word or something is great too. My only issue with this is the storage and I know that I have raised privacy/security issues before, but I am a little concerned about it being stored on a server in this way. Still, I can see myself using Google Documents a lot in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment