Friday 26 March 2010

Sweet and sour?

Having been immensely busy for most of this month, I am finally getting back to blogging. I had to take a quick tour around Delicious again to refresh my memory, and found the 23 Things blog helpful in instructing me about using the Web 2.0 directory to find libraries that I can add to my network. I have found Delicious useful in terms of looking at the bookmarks of various people and libraries as it has enabled me to find resources that I would not necessarily have found out about for months and has added to my perception of how Web 2.0 can enhance information sharing. I have not always found the site very easy to use however, and have found that despite adding people/libraries to my network, these have not always been added when I have re-checked later. Nonetheless, it is a useful tool and one that I hope to make a lot more use of.

No comments:

Post a Comment