Friday 29 January 2010

The usefulness of blogs

Since setting up and registering my blog, I have been busy checking out the blogs of other people, especially people that I know and work with, or have worked with in the past. It has been really interesting to see the choices that people have made for their layouts, and the things that they actually post. As well as being able to see what other people are hoping to achieve by doing 23 Things and how they are finding the programme, it has also served to help me reconnect a little with people that otherwise would not be interacting in this way because they are not keen on things like Facebook, which I often use.
I have been very excited to see that 2 people have commented on my blog so far! My aims for next week are to put up a picture and become a follower on some of the blogs that I am enjoying reading.

2 comments:

  1. That's great you've managed to catch up with people this way. As you say, not everyone loves Facebook which I can understand, however I was converted when I got in touch with a friend who moved to Oklahoma when we were both 9 years old. Good luck with the next Things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to take so long to say 'Hullo'. Hope you are enjoying this course as much as us, and we'll see some bunny pics on your site soon. Love and bunny hugs from 'Radcliffe' Company, 3rd Bodley Bunnies.

    ReplyDelete