Monday 25 January 2010

Compulsive clicking

The customising of my start page was fun as there were a whole range of applications to add, some useful and some quite random. The instructions were again really clear and easy to follow and in the end I got a little carried away with adding applications! It reminded me of when I first got my facebook account and I was adding pretty much anything, so I decided to restrain myself a little. The applications were good and setting the time etc was simple, although customising the weather application was bit difficult as it didn't seem to like Oxford. I think start pages are a really good idea as they enable you to have access to all of the information that you select on the same page so that you aren't constantly navigating between different sites, making information more easily accessible and saving time.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, Jules! Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some weather apps only recognise US locations - try switching apps to find one that believes Oxford exists!
    Glad you're enjoying iGoogle, and good luck with the rest of your Things!

    ReplyDelete