Friday 19 February 2010

Flickr fun?

Well this week wasn't too bad, as the most difficult part was getting access to some photos that I could put up. I have to admit that I am not keen on photos and photosharing sites and it took months of nagging by my friends before I even put my wedding photos up on facebook (after much deleting and editing!) For this project, I prevailed upon our photographer in residence, and he very kindly let me upload a few of his lovely Oxford photos. Creating the account etc was fine, and I found the instructions on the 23 Things blog were excellent and easy to follow. I have since organised my photos into a set, changed the rights to one of them (although full credit should go to Simon anyway; I must look up my notes from the copyright course...) and have successfully geotagged them (although it did keep referring to them as being taken at Headington Hill, despite the fact it was clearly Radcliffe Square so I have settled for the default 'Oxford, England'). I am looking forward to being accepted to the Oxford 23 Things group so that I can have a look at the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment